Fringe Scarves - The Baby Concho - Bone
- “Buy a scarf, save a necklace!" For those of you who love silver jewelry but want to shake it up a bit, this Satin Silk scarf will do the trick! The Baby Concho is a spin off from our popular Big Concho line.
- The conchos on the Baby Concho line are half the size giving you more detail in a smaller area when tied on. It adds a classy look to your wardrobe. It looks great dressed up or ranchy enough to work cows in.
- SIZE: 35" x 35" (The Long-Tall) and 26” x 26” The Shorty
- FABRIC: 100% 12mm Satin Silk
- COLOR: Bone background with silver conchos and hints of turquoise.
- CARE SUGGESTION: Dry clean preferred. Iron on silk setting or use steamer.
- Conchos range from 1" to 1.5" wide
- 1"x1" Fringe logo on center edge
- Tips: Tie it in a knot or tie it in a bow! Wrap this Wild Rag around twice and tie a knot or tie it in a bow, or wrap once and leave big and flowing for some drama. Also, this scarf looks great as a belt or tied on a handbag as well. Just have fun and "...tie one on!"